We are delighted to offer Appointed Person training at our Hong Kong Training Center:
The Hong Kong Code of Practice for Safe Use of Mobile Cranes specifies that a competent person shall plan any combined lift with mobile cranes.
The Appointed Person Training according to British Standards gives the participants the knowledge and the certificate of competency to plan and supervise lifting operations.
CLP Power Hong Kong Limited has 12 people completed Appointed Person Training course in Alatas Hong Kong Training Centre.
Laing O’Rourke (certified according to Standard BS7121 and LOLER) will repeatedly take the Crane Lift Supervisor training course in Alatas Hong Kong Training Centre on 16th to 18th June 2016. There will be an examination and certificate will be issued upon successful completion.
1. The Load, its characteristics and method of lifting
2. Calculation of the Total Load
3. Selection of a suitable crane(s), understanding crane Duty Charts
4. Selection of suitable Lifting Equipment, Types, Understanding of Charts, Calculation using Mode Factors
5. Positioning of the Crane, Taking into account Outrigger Center Point Loadings, Ground Bearing Pressures, Mat Sizes, Proximity Hazards
6. Environmental Conditions
7. Producing Drawings to Aid in Planning
8. Risk Assessment
9. Method Statement
Location : Alatas Hong Kong Training Center
Duration : 3 Days (Class room based)
No. of participants : max. 10
Language : English
Prerequisites : Experience in working with cranes, Technical Background
For more information on how to book a place on the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2153 2153
Please click here for the training informational poster.