ALATAS Middle East was requested by Chevron Nigeria to carry out renewal of all hydraulic hoses on two offshore cranes offshore Nigeria as part of the cranes preventive maintenance plan.
The scope of job included the following:
• Mobilized from Dubai to Nigeria Offshore.
• Check and verify that all parts required are on board (supplied by Customer).
• Segregate all hoses and materials on board
• Supervise other manpower provided by Customer on the jobsite.
• Supervise all jobs to ensure jobs are executed correctly in safe manner and avoid pollution by oil spill.
• Removal of old hoses and fixing new hoses stage by stage and checked that all hoses have O-rings.
• Function test of crane verify all hoses and fittings are properly fixed and no oil leakage.
• Hand over crane to offshore crane operation department.